Anywho...

I give you:
Mimi's Banana Muffins (with chocolate chips)
Pin It Now!

I give you:
Mimi's Banana Muffins (with chocolate chips)
1/2 cup margarine
1 cup sugar
2 eggs
3 bananas mashed*
2 cups flour
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. baking powder
3/4 cup chocolate chips
Sift together dry ingredients. Cream margarine and sugar, mix in eggs and mashed bananas. Add dry ingredients and mix through. Stir in chocolate chips. Spoon equal portions into a greased 12 cup muffin tin. Bake at 350 for 25 min.
*I think the muffins are more delicious when the bananas are pureed by food processor. But then there's more dishes to clean. It's a toss-up...
3 comments:
SANDY! I love this new blog. Good cookin'!
I have made it with chocolate chips but Dad didn't like it as well. Go figure! :) We should probably give the credit to Aunt Chris (Miller) - it's her recipe. I always wondered at what point can one take over ownership?
Probably once your daughter starts calling it "Mimi's Banana Bread."
Seems legit to me.
Post a Comment